全国统一学习专线 8:30-21:00
位置:七考网 > 外语类 > 提升英语 > 英语简短小对话  正文

英语简短小对话

2023-02-24 19:49:35来源:互联网

随着社会越来越发达,大家都选择在网络上汲取相关知识内容,比如英语简短小对话,为了更好的解答大家的问题,小编也是翻阅整理了相应内容,下面就一起来看一下吧!


【资料图】

  每个人都是一个完整的个体,兴趣爱好不一样什么的是很正常的,正是因为如此才需要互相理解。下面是七考网小编给大家整理的英语简短小对话,供大家参阅!

  英语简短小对话:我为阅读狂

  Todd: Keri, let's talk about reading.

  凯莉,我们来聊聊阅读。

  Kerri: OK.

  好的。

  Todd: First of all, do you like to read?

  首先,你喜欢阅读吗?

  Kerri: Yes, I do!

  是的,我喜欢!

  Todd: What do you read usually?

  你一般都读些什么?

  Kerri: I kind of alternate between fiction and non-fiction.

  我通常读小说,或者非小说。

  Todd: OK. What are you reading now?

  好的。你现在在读什么?

  Kerri: I'm reading two books now. The Ethics of Startrek, which my uncle gave me, which is non-fiction, and I just started it today: A Spy in the House of Love.

  我现在读的有两本书。一本我叔叔给我的小说《星际迷航》,另一本是非小说,我今天才开始读,《A Spy in the House of Love》。

  Todd: Oh, OK. It looks like a pretty good book. What is it about?

  好的。这本书听起来很棒。它讲的是什么?

  Kerri: Right now I've just started, so it's about a women who has been having an affair, basically.

  我才开始读,它主要讲的是一个有外遇女人的故事。

  Todd: OK. When do you read? When do you find time to read?

  好的。你都是什么时候读书?你都是利用什么时间读书?

  Kerri: I read on the trains while I'm commuting to work. I read at night, on the weekends.

  我在上班的途中看书。周末的晚上也读。

  Todd: OK. What is your favorite author?

  好的。你最喜欢的作家是谁?

  Kerri: I don't have a favorite author.

  我没有特别喜欢的作家。

  Todd: Yeah. it's kind of hard to pick.

  是的。很难做出选择。

  Kerri: Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: OK. Do you go to the library often?

  是的。你经常去图书馆吗?

  Kerri: No, I don't.

  我不怎么去。

  英语简短小对话:我爱动物园

  Todd: What do you think about the zoo?

  你觉得动物园怎么样?

  Dianna: I like to go to the zoo. I like to give all the animals names, like "Bert the Giraffe", but I wish the animals didn't have to be in the zoo, but I think it is good when zoos save animals, and help to make their populations grow.

  我喜欢去动物园。我喜欢给每只动物请名字,比如“长颈鹿伯特”,但我希望这些动物不必待在那里,但动物园保护动物,并且保证物种持续繁殖这点很棒。

  Todd: Yeah, they can do some good things, definitely. Ah, what is your favorite animal?

  是的,动物园也有好处,你最喜欢的动物是什么?

  Dianna: My favorite animal, ooh, let me think. I love cats, just as a pet but, besides I'd pick the coolest animal, I think I would pick probably a monkey.

  我最喜欢的动物,让我想想。我喜欢猫,宠物猫,除了猫,我会选最酷的动物,我想可能是猴子。

  Todd: A monkey!

  猴子!

  Dianna: Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: Yeah, there's a lot of monkeys in Japan. Have you ever seen a monkey in the wild?

  日本有许多猴子。你见过野生的猴子了吗?

  Dianna: No, but my brother is a wild monkey.

  没有,但我哥哥就是只野猴子。

  Todd: Oh, he's going to have to listen to this now.

  哦,他现在肯定会知道你的评价了。

  英语简短小对话:盛夏骄阳

  Todd: Hey, Keri. Let's talk about summer.

  嗨,克里。我们来谈谈夏天。

  Kerri: OK.

  好的。

  Todd: Do you like summer?

  你喜欢夏天吗?

  Kerri: Yes, I do.

  是的,我喜欢

  Todd: OK. Why?

  为什么呢?

  Kerri: Because it's warm, and blue skies, and fluffy white clouds.

  因为夏天很温暖,天很蓝,还有松软的白色云彩。

  Todd: That's true. Now, you grew up in Southern California. What was it like growing up on the beach in the summer?

  是的。你在南加利福尼亚州长大的。在沙滩阳光下长大的感觉怎么样?

  Kerri: It was great. It was a lot of fun. It's nice.

  太好了。有很多乐趣,很棒。

  Todd: Did you learn how to surf?

  你学冲浪了吗?

  Kerri: I tried a couple of times but I didn't want to learn in the summer time cause the beaches are too crowded so I tried in the winter but the water is very cold so

  I gave up after a couple of tries.

  我试了好几次,但我不想在夏天学,因为夏天沙滩上总是挤满了人,所以我试着在冬天学冲浪,但水又很冷,所以我试了还几次最终还是放弃了。

  Todd: Oh, really. Even in winter it's too cold, the water.

  哦,真的。冬天水太冷了。

  Kerri: Yeah, the Pacific's cold.

  是的,因为太平洋寒流。

  英语简短小对话:新生儿

  Todd: Masako, I was very surpised to hear that you are actually a grandparent.

  雅子,我很惊讶你已经当祖母了。

  Masako: Yes, yes.

  是的。

  Todd: You look very young. I was very shocked. Tell me about your grandchild.

  你看上去很年轻。我很震惊。跟我谈谈你的孙女。

  Masako: She's a baby. Of course. A baby, a baby girl. And her name is, it's Holly.

  她还是个孩子。当然。一个小女孩。她的名字叫做霍利。

  Todd: Uh-huh.

  哦。

  Masako: Holly.

  霍利。

  Todd: Holly.

  霍利。

  Masako: Holly. H-O-L-L-Y. And in, with Japanese kanji, it's written with the two parts, and one part is the tree, and another part is winter. So she was born in winter. Her name is winter tree.

  霍利,H-O-L-L-Y。在日本文字中这个名字有两个寓意,一个是树,一个是冬天。她是冬天出生的,所以就用冬天的树的名字。

  Todd: Oh, that's nice.

  很好的名字。

  Masako: And it's, her name is "Shuu". It sounds like a boys name, but her parents want to, want her to be a boyish girl.

  她的名字是“shuu”。听起来像个男孩的名字,但她的父母希望如此,他们希望她像男孩一样坚强。

  Todd: Oh, OK. Oh, like a tomboy.

  是啊,听起来有点中性。

  Masako: Yeah, maybe.

  也许是的。

  Todd: Maybe. Um, so how does it feel to be a grandmother?

  也许。嗯,做祖母的感觉怎么样?

  Masako: I'm very proud of it. And then I know if I see her, if she's with me, living near to my house, then I forget every other thing and then I'm just very...how do you say? A grand mother who is really occupied with her grandchild.

  我很骄傲。如果她来看我,或者她和我在一起,或者搬到我附近住,我就会忘记所有其他的事,怎么说呢,一个祖母心里总是惦记着自己的孙女。

  Todd: Oh, yeah, like just um —

  是,就像……

  Masako: Baba-baka in Japanese.

  日语管这个叫做“Baba-baka”。

  Todd: Baba-baka....Well congratulations on the grandchild.

  “Baba-baka”,祝贺你成为祖母。

  Masako: Thank you very much.

  非常感谢。

  英语简短小对话:感冒药

  Todd: OK, hey, Marion, how are you feeling today?

  嘿,你今天感觉怎么样?

  Marion: I'm realy tired. Kind of, I don't know, my throat's really scratchy, so maybe I'm coming down with something.

  我觉得很疲劳。我不清楚,我的喉咙很刺痛,也许我得了什么病。

  Todd: Oh, no. That's terrible. Are you taking anything for it?

  不。这太糟糕了。你吃药了吗?

  Marion: Actually, I am. I had a private student last night and she told me some wild formula to do. And she asked me to take coca-cola, boil it, add some ginger, and then drink it, however, I'm caffiene sensitive so it kept me up pretty much all night, so I'm really tired today.

  其实,我吃了。我的一个学生昨晚私下告诉我一些秘方。她要我用可口可乐煮姜,然后喝掉这些姜汁可乐,但我对咖啡因很敏感,所以我一整完都睡不着觉,所以今天感觉很疲劳。

  Todd: How did it taste?

  姜汁可乐喝着口感如何?

  Marion: It wasn't bad. If it was probably mid-afternoon, I would love it, but 11:30 at night it kept me up.

  味道不差。如果是中午的话,我肯定很爱喝,但晚上11:30喝酒睡不着了。

  Todd: Oh, no.

  哦,不。

  Marion: Yeah.

  是啊。

  Todd: Are you going to try it again, but maybe in the morning?

  你还想再喝吗,换成早上喝?

  Marion: No I think I'm just going to stick with the regular cold syrup, and just take that.

  不,我想我还是喝普通的感冒糖浆好了。

  Todd: Yeah, that stuff tastes terrible.

  但是糖浆味道很差。

  Marion: It does.But a plenty of water afterward. It is all right.

  没错。喝完感冒糖浆后得喝很多水。没关系。

  Todd: I think you will feel better, Marion.

  祝你早日康复,玛莉安。

  Marion: All ritht, thanks.

  谢谢。

  以上是七考网小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

同类文章
导航

一级建造师 二级建造师 消防工程师 消防设施操作员 BIM 造价工程师 环评师 监理工程师 咨询工程师 安全工程师 建筑九大员 公路水运检测 通信工程 智慧消防工程师 装配工程师 一级注册建筑师 二级注册建筑师 注册电气工程师 智慧建造工程师 房地产估价师 应急救援员 EPC工程总承包 PLC智能制造 碳排放管理师 雅思 托福 GRE 托业 SAT GMAT A-Level ACT AP课程 OSSD 多邻国英语 考研英语 英语四六级 商务英语 青少儿英语 IB英语 剑桥英语 职场英语 提升英语 AEAS 英语口语 出国英语 初高中英语 学生英语 成人英语 公共英语 词库 经济师 初级会计师 中级会计师 注册会计师 基金从业 证券从业 薪税师 银行从业 CMA ACCA 会计实训 税务师 CFA 企业合规师 审计师 FRM 高级会计师 会计就业 期货从业 CQF 真账实操技能 葡萄牙语 日语 德语 法语 韩语 西班牙 意大利 高考小语种 粤语 泰语 俄语 阿拉伯语 优路 火星时代 环球雅思 樱花日语 启德雅思 新通 达内 高顿 童程童美 乐博乐博 小码王 秦汉胡同 新航道 秦学教育 学大教育 东方瑞通