发布时间:2022-06-29 15:32:07来源:互联网
(资料图片)
干杯,指饮尽杯中之酒,在聚会等场所是很长用的一个词汇。那么,你知道干杯的英语怎么说吗?
to drink a toast
to propose a toast
here"s to
cheers
toast
drink to
我要为此干杯。
I"ll drink to that.
我们要为新娘的健康干杯。
We must drink to the health of the bride.
所有的客人离开桌子起身为这对幸福夫妇的健康干杯。
All the guests rose from the table to drink the health of the happy couple.
我们为新娘新郎的健康干杯。
We toasted the bride and bridegroom.
请允许我提议为您的健康干杯。
Please allow me to propose a toast to your health.
干杯中的满杯已满到边沿的一大杯
A drinking vessel filled to the brim.
我想提议为您的父母干杯。
I should like to propose a toast to your parents.
他们提议为这个新建公司的成功而干杯。
They proposed the success of the newly founded company.
我请你们同我一起为我们的东道主的健康干杯。
I ask you to join me in a toast to the health of our host.
他们为他的健康干杯。
They drink to his health.
我们为彼此的健康干杯。
We toasted each other"s health.
让我们为新郎新娘干杯。
Let"s drink to the bride and groom.
以咖啡代酒,为我们的未来干杯!
Cheers! With our coffee cups for our future!
我也没有。让我们为此干杯。
Me neither. Let"s drink to this.
干杯,朋友们。
Cheers, my friend.
我们为您的健康干杯。
We"ll drink your health.
在干杯与喝彩声中,他对学生们说,如今是一个由华盛顿支配的“单极世界”。
Amid cheers and applause, he told the students that the days of a "unipolarworld" dominated by Washington are numbered.
北京某购物中心前,一对新婚夫妇拿香槟摆出干杯的拍照姿势。
Newlyweds toast with champagne while posing for a photo behind a shopping mallin Beijing.
罗马客人在这,我们一定要为凯撒干杯。
There are Romans here we must drink to Caesar.
在我结束讲话之际,我请各位和我一起举杯为我们两国之间持久地友谊和合作,干杯!
In closing, I would like you to join me in a toast to the lasting friendship andcooperation between our two countries, Cheers!
哈维:干杯!
Harvey: Cheers!
“干杯,”曼迪说。
“Cheers, ” Mandy said.
让我们为此干杯。
Let"s drink to this.
他们用饮水袋碰杯庆祝,高喊“干杯”,与也在饮用循环水的美国宇航局地面工作人员举杯共庆。
They said "cheers," clicked drinking bags and toasted NASA workers on theground who were sipping their own version of recycled drinking water.
我提议,让我们为史密斯先生干杯!
Let me propose a toast to Mr.Smith.
所有宾客都予以响应,“为女王干杯”之声响彻宴会厅内外。
"To the Queen" echoed around the room as all present joined the toast.
为我们的友谊和您的健康,干杯!
Here"s to our friendship and to your health, Cheers!
赫鲁晓夫先生提议为身边几位女性干杯。
Mr. Khrushchev suggested they drink to several women standing by.
开支红酒,为这不属于我们的节日干杯!
Expenditure of red wine, for this does not belong to our holiday cheers!
一级建造师 二级建造师 消防工程师 消防设施操作员 BIM 造价工程师 环评师 监理工程师 咨询工程师 安全工程师 建筑九大员 公路水运检测 通信工程 智慧消防工程师 装配工程师 一级注册建筑师 二级注册建筑师 注册电气工程师 智慧建造工程师 房地产估价师 EPC工程总承包 碳排放管理师 雅思 托福 GRE 托业 SAT GMAT A-Level ACT AP课程 OSSD 多邻国英语 考研英语 英语四六级 商务英语 青少儿英语 IB英语 剑桥英语 职场英语 提升英语 AEAS 英语口语 出国英语 初高中英语 学生英语 成人英语 公共英语 词库 经济师 初级会计师 中级会计师 注册会计师 基金从业 证券从业 薪税师 银行从业 CMA ACCA 会计实训 税务师 CFA 企业合规师 审计师 FRM 高级会计师 税务师 期货从业 CQF 真账实操技能 葡萄牙语 日语 德语 法语 韩语 西班牙 意大利 高考小语种 粤语 泰语 俄语 阿拉伯语 电商视觉设计 影视后期 剪辑包装 游戏设计 游戏程序 UI设计 室内设计 UXD全链路 平面设计 CAD设计制图 商业空间设计